Winter in Wisconsin is amazing! But let's face it, it's hard to keep up with your fitness once the weather turns colder and the holiday madness is in full swing. The calendar is just as full but there are as many extra layers to the logistics as there are layers to your outfit.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
(Check back later this year for details on our 2019 Winter Warriors session!)
Don't start over in February.
Head into the holidays and the new year feeling good and ready to attack 2019!
- Join Winter Warriors for a coached & organized 10-week training program. Our goal event offers the Seroogy's Valentine Run 5K & 15K.
- Our programs are progressive in nature, with each week building upon the last - slow, steady and consistent!
- First Official Group Workout is Thursday, Dec. 6.
- 2 weekly group training opportunities: Thursday, 6:00PM and Saturday, 7:30AM
- Location: Fritse Park in the Village of Fox Crossing
- We also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage.
- Fully supported group runs and walks complete with hydration stations, turn-by-turn routes, and our PASSIONATE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE team of Pacers/Mentors.
- Comprehensive weekly newsletters, guest presenters on a variety of topics including nutrition, motivation, injury prevention and more.
- Access to the Training Program Coordinator, on-site Training Program Facilitator, Coach, Pacers & Mentors and Fleet Feet Sports Owners and Managers (phone numbers, email, Facebook). After all we are one big family and we are here for you!
- $80 Program ONLY
- $120 Program PLUS super SWEET Winter Warrior Gear ($150 value)
Training Location: Thurs @ 6PM and Sat @ 7:30AM workouts at Fritse Park in the Village of Fox Crossing. Plenty of parking available, bathrooms and a warm meeting space near the Trestle Trail Bridge.
REGISTER HERE or in-store (3404 W College Ave, in Appleton)
Winter Warrior Participants receive:
- A 10-week training calendar.
- Coach-guided weekly training sessions and regular access to coaches via email.
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention, winter safety and more.
- Tips, Recommendations, and Coupons for winter apparel and equipment.
- The camaraderie of other Winter Warriors
- Discount registration for Seroogy's Valentine 15K Run/Walk
This training program is sponsored by:
Winter Warriors: 5-Mile & 15K More Info »
First Workout: Thursday, December 6
Thursday @ 6PM and Saturday @ 7:30AM at Fritse Park, Village of Fox Crossing (https://goo.gl/maps/tF4zDS2SWAp)
Seroogy's Valentine Run 5K and 15K, Saturday February 9, 2019
$80 program only or $120 program PLUS Craft Mid-layer Top
Attack Winter like a WARRIOR!