Watch for registration details later in the year for the 2017-2018 program!
Don't wait until February to start over.
Keep up the miles during off-season with the Winter Warriors Training Program.
First Workout: Thursday, Nov. 30 @ 6:00PM at Appleton Memorial Park.
Logistics: As with all our programs, this is open to all paces and abilities (participants must be able to compete 3 miles prior to the start of this program). Two distance options will be available; one that will ramp up to 5-6 miles and stay there. Another will work towards 10 miles for successful completion of the 15K goal race.
Program Cost: ONLY $100
Training Location: Thurs @ 6PM and Sat @ 7:30AM workouts at Appleton Memorial Park
Winter Warrior Participants receive:
- A 10-week training calendar.
- Coach-guided weekly training sessions and regular access to coaches via email.
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention, winter safety and more.
- Mizuno training gear
- Tips, Recommendations, and Coupons for winter apparel and equipment.
- The camaraderie of other Winter Warriors
- Discount registration for Seroogy's Valentine 15K Run/Walk
This training program is sponsored by:
Winter Warriors: 5-Mile & 15K More Info »
Thursday, Nov. 30, 2017
Thursday - 6PM at Appleton Memorial Park and Saturday - 7:30AM at Appleton Memorial Park
Seroogy's Valentine Run
$100 excluding race fee
Don't wait until February to start over: Keep up the miles during off-season with the Winter Warriors Training Program! Meets twice weekly, coach-led program.