WHICH PROGRAM IS FOR ME? New to our programs or to the 5K or 10K distance? Our program is for you. ***** Have you already completed a couple 5Ks and/or our program and you're ready to take it to the next level? Join our ADVANCED program. ***** No interest in running at this time? WalkFIT will keep you low-impact but challenged.
- No Boundaries is a coached & organized 10-week training program. Our goal event offers 5K (3.1 miles) and 10K (6.2 miles) race distances. Fleet Feet Sports has more than 7 years of experience in offering a "couch to 5K" program and the continued success of our graduates is proof that our programs are effective at getting you to your goal. Now we’re building on that success to offer you training by advancing the distances and abilities.
- Our programs are progressive in nature, with each week building upon the last - slow, steady and consistent! Training Kicks off with mandatory training Open House & Packet Pick Up on Thursday, June 1st from 4:30PM-6:30PM. Note this day is NOT a workout.
- First Official Group Workout is Monday, June 5th.
- 2 weekly group training opportunities: Monday 6:00PM and Thursday 6:00PM both at Appleton Memorial Park. We also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage.
- NEW IN 2017 Your program registration automatically comes with a Milestone Pod ($25 retail value), a simple and accurate tracking device for runners and walkers of all levels. No buttons. No hassle. Just clip and go. WHAT IS A MILESONE POD?
- Fully supported group runs and walks complete with hydration stations, turn-by-turn routes, and our PASSIONATE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE team of Mentors.
- Comprehensive weekly newsletters, guest presenters on a variety of topics including nutrition, motivation, injury prevention and more.
- Access to Training Program Coordinator, on-site Training Program Facilitator, all three Coaches, Mentors and Fleet Feet Sports Owners and Managers (phone numbers, email, Facebook). After all we are one big family and we are here for you!
GOAL RACE: Otto Grunski 5K & 10K Aug. 12, Menasha
Post Race Party! The Monday after the Otto Grunski (Aug. 14, 2017) you are invited to our big post race celebration party at ‘Zza Odyssey next door to Fleet Feet Sports. These nights are all about celebrating you and your great accomplishment!
Registration & Pricing
10-WEEK SUMMER NO BOUNDARIES: WALKFIT TRAINING $110
10-WEEK SUMMER NO BOUNDARIES: BEGINNER TRAINING $110
10-WEEK SUMMER NO BOUNDARIES: ADVANCED TRAINING $110
REGISTRATION CLOSES June 26, 2017
REGULAR RATE: $110*
*does not include race registration
2017 Training Program Sponsors:
Summer 5K/10K No Boundaries: WalkFIT, Beginner, Advanced Program More Info »
Monday, June 5
Twice a week, Monday/Thursday, 6PM
Otto Grunski 5K & 10K Aug. 12, 2017
$110 (excluding race fee)
No Boundaries is a 10-week training program structured to help you cross the finish line of your first 5K, 5-mile, or 10K and is a non-intimidating starting place for any beginner or re-entry runners, run/walkers, and walkers. It uses a program that thousands across the country & several hundred in our community have successfully completed and that has changed one life after another.