Training Program Sponsors:
Aaron Hunnel: Press Play
Aascend Chiropractic Institute
Orthopedic Spine Therapy
Packerland Eye Care
Welcome to 2017 Spring Distance Training!
As always we will offer several different programs to meet everyone's different goals and ability levels. But a few things will remain the same across them all - a positive, encouraging environment full of unique opportunities, best-in-town perks, and professional run and walk training. With two group runs per week, a NEW cross-training component, an optional pub run/walk, and some of the best sponsors in town, we think we have the most PREMIUM training experience in town! Check out all of the details below. We are super excited for what the new season will bring with all of our incredible friends and participants!
Full & Half Program Details
- Professionally designed and proven 15-week training schedule, organized into three training phases, each with very specific training focuses: Our programs are progressive in nature, with each week building upon the last - slow, steady and consistent! Training Kicks off with mandatory training Open House & Packet Pick Up on Wednesday, February 1st from 4:30PM-6:30PM. Note this day is NOT a workout.
- Weeks 1-5: Base
- Weeks 6-10: Build & Strength
- Weeks 11-14: Speed
- Weeks 15-Race Week: Taper & Race Prep
- First Official Group Workouts is Wednesday, February 8th.
- 2 weekly group training opportunities: Wednesday 6:00PM and Saturday 7:00AM at Appleton Memorial Park. We also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage in rhythm.
- NEW IN 2017 Your program registration automatically comes with a 15-week membership to 9Round Fitness, a circuit training workout facility just west of Fleet Feet Sports. For the length of the Spring Distance Training Program you will be able to workout 1x/week for FREE.
- Fully supported group runs and walks complete with refueling stations, turn-by-turn routes, and our PASSIONATE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE team of Pacers.
- Comprehensive weekly newsletters (a must-read to be "in the know" on the upcoming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and events etc.)
- Access to Training Program Coordinator, on-site Training Program Facilitator, Head Coach, Pacers and Fleet Feet Sports Owners and Managers (phone numbers, email, Facebook). After all we are one big family and we are here for you!
Are you interested in becoming a Pacer/Mentor for one of our programs? See what it takes here.
Post Race Party!
The Wednesday after Cellcom Marathon (May 24, 2017) you are invited to our big post race celebration party at ‘Zza Odyssey next door to Fleet Feet Sports. These nights are all about celebrating you and your great accomplishment—Don't forget to wear your medals!
Registration & Pricing
- 15-WEEK SPRING HALF-MARATHON TRAINING $160
- 15-WEEK SPRING FULL-MARATHON TRAINING $160
- REGISTRATION CLOSES February 28, 2017
- 2017 VIP Pass: $290 (Registration Closes February 28, 2017)