Training Program Partner:
NEW FOR 2018, be an inaugural member of our new Fleet Feet Running Club (FFRC)! Earn a patch for completing this program and iron or sew it onto one of our elite FFRC Track Jackets (coming this spring).
Full & Half Program Details
- Professionally designed and proven 14-week training schedule, organized into three training phases, each with a specific training focus. Our programs are progressive in nature, with each week building upon the last - slow, steady and consistent! Training Kicks off with our Open House & Packet Pick Up on Wednesday, February 7th from 4:30PM-6:30PM.
- Note this day is NOT a workout. but it will be super informative and give you a chance to pick up your training program swag and meet the Pacing Team. Ask your individual questions and meet others interested in/signed up for the program as well.
- First Official Group Workout is Wednesday, February 14th.
- 2 weekly group training opportunities: Wednesday 6:00PM and Saturday 7:30AM at Appleton Memorial Park. We also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage in rhythm.
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND Your program registration automatically comes with a 14-week membership to 9Round Fitness, a circuit training workout facility just west of Fleet Feet Sports. For the length of the Spring Distance Training Program you will be able to workout 1x/week for FREE. There will also be opportunities to upgrade your membership.
- Fully supported group runs and walks complete with refueling stations, turn-by-turn routes, and our PASSIONATE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE Pacer Team.
- Comprehensive weekly newsletters (a must-read to be "in the know" on the upcoming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and events etc.)
- Access to the Fleet Feet Running Club Manager, Head Coaches, Pacers and Fleet Feet Sports Owners and Managers. We are one big family and we are here for you!
- Our 14-week program targets the Cellcom Marathon (note: schedules available for other spring goal races upon request)
Our programs are lead by a Head Coach (or Coaches, depending upon the size) and team of passionate Pacers that have completed the target distance AND have been members of our training programs themselves. So they get it! We typically target a 1:10 ratio of pacers to participants but with the potential for questionable weather in the Spring, a ratio of 1 Pacer to 8 Participants often better suits our needs. What does this ratio mean to you? You may not always have a Pacer by your side, but you will definitely get to know several of the Pacers and will always have them as a resource before and after your workout. We will be sure to find a few buddies at your pace too; no one is ever left behind. We are a team. A tribe!
Post Race Party!
The Wednesday after Cellcom Marathon (May 23, 2018) you are invited to our big post race celebration party, location TBD. These nights are all about celebrating you and your great accomplishment—Don't forget to wear your medals!
Registration & Pricing
- 14-WEEK SPRING HALF-MARATHON TRAINING $110
- 14-WEEK SPRING FULL-MARATHON TRAINING $110
- REGISTRATION CLOSES February 28, 2017
- 2018 VIP Pass: $290 (Registration Closes February 28, 2018)