Don't let the name scare you off, if you can complete a 2-mile run/walk then SpeedPlay is for you! Our SpeedPlay Training Program is a great way to stay race ready and mix up your weekly running miles while becoming a more well-rounded runner. The 7-Week SpeedPlay Training Program is designed to compliment your training at any distance.
These speed workouts are aimed to make you a faster, more efficient runner or run/walker. During SpeedPlay you will not only be coached on how to execute and benefit from a variety of unique track workouts, but also on how to maintain good form when running at a harder intensity.
Work with Coaching Legends! John Zupanc and Deb Vercauteren, the husband-and-wife team responsible for 24 of 42 national championships while at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, will be the Lead Coaches for this new program!
- REQUIRED Open House/Packet Pick-up on Wednesday, May 31 4:30 - 6PM at the store (3404 W College Ave)
- 7-week program (6 group workouts, no workout 1st week of July)
- Weekly workouts begin on Wednesday, June 7 (June 7, 14, 21, 28, and July 12, 19)
- Weekly email outlining that weeks workout, any special activities and coaching tips
- Meets at 6:00AM at the Neenah High School track
- Weekly drills and mechanics training by Nationally RRCA Certified Coaches John Zupanc and Deb Vercauteren (former UW Oshkosh Coaches)
- Coached weekly track workouts designed to improve runner threshold speed and cardiovascular efficiency
- 6 weeks of fun on a track with other local runners of all abilities!
- $50 EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
- $60 After June 1
Wednesday, June 7 @ 6AM
June 7, 14, 21, 28 (no workout the week of Independence Day) and July 12, 18
meet at the Neenah High School track