You've set the goal. Now it's time to put together a plan.
And that's where we come in! The Community First Fox Cities Marathon is one of the premier events in our community and we want to help you cross the Start- AND the Finish Line. Our half- and full marathon training program is an awesome group for anyone who wants to push their bodies to the next level and have a fun time with friends along the way.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Join us Tuesday, June 11 at 6:00PM - 7:30PM in the store for our Info Session/Kick-Off!! Meet the coaches, get answers to your questions, meet other people in the program.
- If you're already registered pick up your training packet.
- If you're not registered stop in to see if this program is for you!
The program includes a training plan designed by an experienced coach, group runs, a technical t-shirt, great clinics, advice, and tips along the way.
- A 14-week training schedule;
- Coach-led speed workouts at 6:00PM on Tuesdays (Neenah HS Track) and 7:00AM Long-runs on Saturdays;
- A weekly email with training tips, nutrition and other educational information;
- A moisture-wicking technical training top;
- Shopping Specials at Fleet Feet Sports;
- Race-day Gear Check at the Fleet Feet Sports tent; and more!
Program Cost: $95 *does not include race registration (Register before June 4 for Early Bird Registration--ONLY $75)
No more ineffective speedwork or long training runs alone--Fleet Feet Sports Fox Valley is here to support you!
2013 Fox Cities Training Begins June 18th and meets weekly on Tuesdays at 6:00PM for speedwork and Saturdays at 7:00 AM at Fritse Park in Menasha for a long run.
Goal Race: the Community First Fox Cities Marathon and Half-Marathon, Sunday, September 22, 2013.
Thanks to our Training Program Partners: and