Running in the 2012 Fox Cities Festival of Races? You've got three weeks!!
You've Trained all Summer! Don't get to the Start Line Unprepared...
Stop in Labor Day Weekend (Friday, August 31 thru Sunday, September 2) for bonus deals and last minute race needs.
- Grab a Marathon Checklist and make sure you've got everything you need!
- Purchase your race day Fleet Feet Sports distance singlet for only $10 (while supplies last) to wear race day!
- Race Day shoes should only have about 40 - 50 miles on them so get your shoes 3 weeks in advance!
- Fleet Feet Sports and Girls on the Run of Northeast Wisconsin will be at the Mile 22 Gel Station (half-marathon mile 10). Volunteer with us to support on the runners!
- Make a Cheer Sign for a friend/family member and we'll display it at Marathon Mile 22 (half-marathon mile 10).
PLUS Friday and Saturday ONLY: Packet-pick up and onsite registration for the RunChata 2012 run/walk (Sunday, Sept 2 @ 5PM). Party w/ us Sunday evening @ Tanners Grill & Bar!
Regular Business Hours Friday (10AM - 7PM), Saturday (10AM - 5PM), and Sunday (Noon - 4PM).
Labor Day Hours: Monday CLOSED